A world class manufacturer of high quality powder metal products to precision tolerances, Allied Sinterings operates fully equipped, climate controlled, precision manufacturing and testing facilities. The high tech, state-of-the-art facilities occupy 16,000 sq ft of manufacturing space on a 5 acre tract of land. In 1997, the company invested 1.5 Million dollars in equipment upgrade. They continue to reinvest in the business to remain state-of-the-art and provide customers with the highest quality products.
Allied Sinterings operates:
- 42 high precision German engineered “Dorst” Compacting Presses: 1/2 ton – 50 metric ton capacity.
- 3 sintering furnaces
- Complete in-house tool room
- Complete tumbling/finishing department
- Drilling & tapping
- Oil/plastic impregnation
- CAD Facilities
- Computer Supported S.P.C.
- Fully Calibrated Measuring and Testing Equipment